|There is 1 section of this class|
Adult:Res P&G/Finance 2009 Fees: $10.00 (Required)
Adult Non Res:P & G/Finance 2009 Fees: $20.00 (Required)
Applicable discounts not applied and Taxes included in price.
Social Security benefits will be an important part of most people's retirement. Each of us will make decisions which dramatically affect how much benefit we receive from the Social Security system.
This class will teach you what you need to know:
• To decide whether to take Social Security at 62, 66 or 70 or somewhere in between.
• To consider how income, assets, health and marital status affect your decision.
• To maximize spousal benefits, ex-spouse benefits and widow's benefits.
• How the changes made to Social Security in the Budget Act of 2015 will affect you.
• To take advantage of the “Claim Now-Claim Later” strategy for maximizing a couple’s benefit.
• To understand how much of your benefit will be taxed under different circumstances.
This is an important class, because the choices you make today will affect you tomorrow
ALL WARREN BUILDING CLASSES:
Program classroom assignments change each day. Please refer to the "Daily Schedule," located at the Front & Rear entrance for your classroom assignment.
|Open to These Grades:||N/A|