|There is 1 section of this class|
Adult:Res P&G/Finance 2009 Fees: $25.00 (Required)
Adult Non Res:P & G/Finance 2009 Fees: $35.00 (Required)
Applicable discounts not applied and Taxes included in price.
If you are close to age 65 or already on Medicare, this class is for you! The class is designed to fully enlighten you on how Medicare works and the different health care choices available to those age 65+.
• How are parts A, B, C and D integrated?
• What is Medicare Advantage?
• What are the pros and cons of HMO’s, PPO’s, and Medigap plans?
• Should I take Medicare if I am still employed?
• How do I avoid late sign up penalties?
• Does any part of Medicare cover long-term care expenses?
These questions and many more will be answered in this very important class.
About the instructor: Daniel Williams, CLU, CHFC, CFP®, is a Certified Financial Planner and co-founder of the Dover Group. He is a frequent speaker on retirement, estate planning and asset protection strategies and has been named as one of Boston’s top planners in Boston Magazine and The Wall Street Journal.
ALL WARREN BUILDING CLASSES:
Program classroom assignments change each day. Please refer to the "Daily Schedule," located at the Front & Rear entrance for your classroom assignment.
|Open to These Grades:||N/A|