|There is 1 section of this class|
Adult:Res P&G/Finance 2009 Fees: $25.00 (Required)
Adult Non Res:P & G/Finance 2009 Fees: $35.00 (Required)
Applicable discounts not applied and Taxes included in price.
Deciding how and when to claim Social Security is one of the most critical financial decisions a person will make in his or her lifetime. By not understanding the many complex rules surrounding Social Security, you could leave thousands of dollars on the table.
• When should I file for benefits?
• What are the advantages and disadvantages of filing at age 62 or deferring to age 70?
• How does the November 2015 rule change affect me?
• How can I make sure I am taking advantage of available spousal, survivor or divorced benefits?
• How much of my Social Security will be subject to income tax?
• What potential changes are in store for Social Security and how might they affect my claiming decision?
These questions and many more will be answered in this very important class.
Daniel Williams, CLU, CHFC, CFP®, is a Certified Financial Planner and co-founder of the Dover Group. He is a frequent speaker on retirement, estate planning and asset protection strategies and has been named as one of Boston’s top planners in Boston Magazine.
ALL WARREN BUILDING CLASSES:
Program classroom assignments change each day. Please refer to the "Daily Schedule," located at the Front & Rear entrance for your classroom assignment.
|Open to These Grades:||N/A|